Aquafine Watercolour Paper
Daler-Rowney Aquafine Watercolour Paper is made of 100% virgin wood pulp. This paper is acid-free and calcium carbonate buffered to prevent the deterioration of colour over time. Aquafine Watercolour Paper is ideal for students.
- 100% virgin wood pulp and acid-free paper.
- Made on Fourdrinier machine paper.
- 300gsm (140lb.). Available in pads, blocks, spirals, sheets, postcards and artboards.
- Good erasability for correction and suitability for masking fluids.
- Prevents colour loss and preserves the integrity of the paper.