Arches 88 Sheets
The ideal medium for screen-printing!
Made on a Cylinder mould (Traditional Process).
Quality close to that of paper made by craft methods. The slow turning of the cylinder enables the fibres to be deposited evenly and spread in all directions over the wire. The paper is homogeneous and has good dimensional stability, an essential quality for the screen-printing process, which sometimes requires the application of several colours in succession. Only papermaking on a cylinder mould can produce paper with deckle edges.
• Uses: Screen-printing, intaglio engraving, letterpress, blind embossing, hot-foil stamping, lithography
• Format: Sheets
• 100% cotton: Pleasure of using a soft, supple, noble material (unbelievable feel).
• Texture: Exceptionally smooth, satiny surface.
• 300, 350 gsm: High grammage, allows screen-printing of up to 100 colours.
• Special formulation: Unsized. Its absorbent capacity is very high, which avoids setting-off. Ideal medium for screen-printing. Also suitable for the gravure process and lithography (as long as the paper is not soaked).
• Colour: White. Very white colour ideal for screen-printing.
• Sheets: authenticity and prestige with deckle edges and watermark.
• Conservation: With alkaline reserve, acid-free, no optical brightening agents (permanent in accordance with ISO 9701).